How to stop taking TramadoTry working out a pill reduction plan with your doctor.
- Immediately stopping taking the pill completely. It will actually bring you dangerous side effects, such as muscle spasms. Thus, try to discuss a plan to reduce your pill dosage with your doctor, and make sure you stick to the plan. Circle the dates that must you to reduce your pill dose on the calendar. Trust me, reducing your pill intake can help your body get its system back. It is on track and reduce the risk of dangerous drug withdrawal side effects. If necessary, the doctor will ask you to apply this method. As well about provide drugs or other necessary therapy. It helps to improve your mental and physical condition. In general, the formula used is to reduce pill consumption by 10% per day, 20% every three to five days, and 25% every week. It’s best not to immediately reduce your pill consumption by 50% in a day while the detox process is taking place. If you’ve always been taking three pills a day. Try reducing it by only taking two pills (one in the morning and one in the evening). After one week, reduce the consumption again to one pill every morning. Keep the pattern for one week! In the following week, reduce it again to half a pill daily. After that, try to completely stop consuming it.
Take good care of yourself.
- Establish a self-care routine to relax your body and relieve your withdrawal symptoms. For example, try eating foods that are less seasoned but rich in nutrients. It helps to relieve stomach discomfort during the detox process. Also consume as much water as possible to recover the body. While replacing fluids lost during detoxification. Since withdrawal symptoms are not too different from flu symptoms. Try applying a warm pad and a cold pad to control your body temperature and keep you comfortable. If possible, try taking a warm bath to relax and relieve aching muscles in your body. You can also take over-the-counter pain relievers to treat other withdrawal symptoms. Every day, try taking a walk or doing light exercise to increase serotonin levels in the body. As serotonin levels increase. The feeling of depression that arises due to the detoxification process will decrease
Take natural supplements to control withdrawal symptoms.
- In fact, there are natural supplements that can taken to improve the mental. And physical conditions that affected by drug withdrawal symptoms. For example, try taking L-Tyrosine. Which can help brain function, or valerian root. Which can treat insomnia after stopping tramadol. Consult the use of any supplements with a doctor. Be careful! Even supplements made from natural ingredients. It can interact with certain health disorders or drugs prescribed by doctors.
- While detoxing, make sure you don’t consume alcohol or drugs of any kind. The combination of alcohol and or other drugs with even small doses of tramadol. It can worsen drug withdrawal depression. Can cause confusion, suicidal ideation, loss of consciousness, brain damage, and breathing problems.
- Seeking External Help
Find information about the rehabilitation program.
- If necessary, consider the possibility of joining a professional rehabilitation program. It helps to overcome your tramadol dependence. Also consult the possibility of outpatient treatment with your doctor. Generally, rehabilitation programs provided by specialized organizations or homes. That provide a combination of medical care with a counseling/therapy process. To help patients break free from addiction. And understand the emotions that drive them to use these drugs. Inpatient therapy requires the patient to stay in a hospital or rehabilitation center. Generally, this type of therapy used to treat severe cases of tramadol dependence. Through this therapy, patients can detoxify in a safe controlled environment. So the results will be more effective. Outpatient therapy requires patients to undergo therapy at a specific clinic or hospital. But at the same time they allowed to carry out their usual activities. This type of therapy is generally used to: treat mild to moderate cases of tramadol dependence. And provided for patients who want to continue their normal activities while detoxifying. If you’re currently in America: try accessing this link to find the closest rehabilitation program you can access. If not, try browsing the internet to find out where the nearest rehab center is from where you live.
Seek expert advice.
- Counselors, doctors, and psychiatrists are health professionals who have trained for years. To help someone with drug addiction, including you. Through behavioral therapy, you will helped to respond to the urge to take drugs. Understand strategies to prevent the risk of relapse. And react if the situation occurs.